• Groundbreaking J-FrameTM technology, with a supportive EVA frame specifically designed to guide your foot into a neutral gait cycle.
• The J-FrameTM is designed to enhance Hoka’s signature Active Foot Frame, which allows your foot to sit deep inside the midsole rather than on top of it.
• Shockingly lightweight at 7.6oz for Women’s and 9.3oz for Men’s, the Arahi floats over the competition.
• 3D Puff Print Frame for lightweight, detailed support.
• Signature Hoka cushioned ride and early stage Meta-Rocker provide a smooth and supportive ride.
• The innovative EVA frame design allows the Arahi to deliver signature Hoka cushioning and provide stability benefits without the use of hard, rigid materials t ypically found in the stability category.
Photos – Vidéo : Hoka One One